Attends Lady Discreet Underwear 3
Attends Lady Discreet Underwear 3 are discreet and comfortable black pants with a silky soft fabric that feels like regular underwear. They are suitable for sensitive skin, and are developed for women. The pants are discreet to wear and not visible under clothing – Nobody will know you are wearing them!
- Provides a superior fit and feels similar to regular underwear
- Specifically designed for women with light to moderate urinary incontinence
- Certified as harmless to human health by Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- The dermatological safety and tolerance of Attends Lady Discreet Underwear 3 L has been approved by the proderm Institute for Applied Dermatological Research
- Developed to be gentle on sensitive skin.
Attends Lady Discreet Underwear 3 is a discreet, absorbent pant for women designed for light to moderate bladder weakness. It is available in black.
- Dual core with acquisition layer to help reduce the risk of leakage and keep the skin dry – the core is white without colorants.
- Soft leakage barriers reduce the risk of leakage
- Ultrasonic Bonding Technology without glue for increased softness
- Lower waist rise for increased discretion
- Fully elasticated waistband for a snug fit around your body
- 360° breathable for your wearing comfort
How It Helps
Active Zone is the name given to the central part of the pad (also referred to as the Mid-50) that contains a relatively high percentage of the raw materials (fluff and SAP) compared to the edges (front and back) of the pad. It is generally accepted that the ‘pee point’ is situated in the centre of the pad which is why there is a need for high absorption and containment in this part of the product.
Quick-Dry is the name of the acquisition layer placed directly below the top sheet where the urine enters the pad. It quickly absorbs urine away from the skin and into the pad and prevents urine returning to the surface. The fibre structure is open when a gush of urine initially hits the pad and the urine is quickly led into the core of the pad to protect the skin. The urine cannot return to the surface, even under pressure.
Breathable material has the ability to allow air to flow through. The use of this material helps the skin to be exposed to air, which can stimulate skin health, without causing leakage.
The SAP in the core of the product locks urine away from the surface of the pad and from the skin, thereby reducing the risk of leakage. The more effectively urine is locked away inside the pad, the less risk of ammonia being formed. Ammonia is formed when urine comes into contact with oxygen and causes an unpleasant smell.