Attends Pull-Ons 6
Attends Pull-Ons 6 are soft and discreet pants that feel like underwear. The disposable pants can easily be pulled up and down and they are designed to manage moderate to heavy incontinence. Attends Pull-Ons provide a superior fit for extra comfort. The highly absorbent core protects against leakage and odour, for an active life with the feeling of security.
- Soft and skin-friendly design
- Easy to pull up and down like regular underwear
- Provides a superior fit and feel
- Features 100% breathability for all-round air comfort
- Utilizes Maxi Comfort Technology with full panel elastics and ultrasonic bonding
- The powerful absorbent core locks in liquid and odour
- Dermatologically approved by Proderm Institute for Applied Dermatological Research
- Available in XS, S, M, L and XL
Attends Pull-Ons is designed for active people who want a discreet and comfortable pant that feels like underwear.
- Ultrasonic Bonding Technology without glue for more softness.
- Soft leakage barriers reduce the risk of leakage.
- Wetness indicator to show when the product needs changing.
- Dual Core with acquisition layer provides extra absorbency in the centre of the pad which helps reduce the risk of leakage and keeps the skin dry.
- Fully elasticated waistband for a snug fit around your body.
- Coloured elastics help to indicate the back of the product.
How It Helps
Active Zone is the name given to the central part of the pad (also referred to as Mid 50) that contains a relatively high percentage of the raw materials Fluff and SAP compared to the edges (front and back) of the pad. It is generally accepted that the ‘pee point’ is situated in the centre of the pad which is why there is a need for high absorption and containment in this part of the product.
Quick-Dry is the acqusition layer placed directly below the top sheet where the urine enters the pad. It quicly absorbs urine away from the skin and into the pad and prevents the urine returning to the surface. It can handle several gushes of urine without affecting how the pad works which results in skin dryness and leakage protection for the user.
Breathable material has the ability to allow air to flow through. The use of this material helps the skin to be exposed to air, which can stimulate skin health, without causing leakage.
The SAP in the core of the product locks urine away from the surface of the pad and from the skin, thereby reducing the risk of leakage. The more effectively urine is locked away inside the pad, the less risk of ammonia being formed. Ammonia is formed when urine comes into contact with oxygen and causes an unpleasant smell.
Attends products are tested and approved to be skin friendly by proDERM, Institute for Applied Dermatological Research, Hamburg, Germany.