Attends Men Protective Underwear 3
Attends Men Protective Underwear 3 are discreet, masculine and comfortable black pants that feels like regular underwear. They are suitable for sensitive skin, and are especially developed for men. The pants are discreet to wear and not visible under clothing – Nobody will know you are wearing them!
- Offers a superior fit and feels similar to regular underwear
- Specifically designed for men with light to moderate urinary incontinence
- Certified as harmless to human health by Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- The dermatological safety and tolerance of Attends Men Protective Underwear 3 has been approved by the proderm Institute for Applied Dermatological Research
- Features an absorbent core positioned at the front of the pant, which is specially developed for men
- Developed to be gentle on sensitive skin.
Attends Men Protective Underwear 3 is designed for men with light to moderate urinary incontinence who wants a discreet and masculine pant in black colour.
- Dual core with acquisition layer to help reduce the risk of leakage and keep the skin dry – the core is white without colorants.
- Soft leakage barriers reduce the risk of leakage
- Ultrasonic Bonding Technology without glue for increased softness
- Lower waist rise for increased discretion
- Fully elasticated waistband for a snug fit around your body
- 360° breathable for your wearing comfort
- 10 Pants per pack
How It Helps
Quick-Dry is the acquisition layer placed directly below the top sheet where the urine enters the pad. It quickly absorbs urine away from the skin and into the pad and prevents the urine returning to the surface. It can handle several gushes of urine without affecting how the pad works which results in skin dryness and leakage protection for the user.
Breathable material has the ability to allow air to flow through. The use of this material helps the skin to be exposed to air, which can stimulate skin health, without causing leakage.
The SAP in the core of the product locks urine away from the surface of the pad and from the skin, thereby reducing the risk of leakage. The more effectively urine is locked away inside the pad, the less risk of ammonia being formed. Ammonia is formed when urine comes into contact with oxygen and causes an unpleasant smell.