Attends Pull-Ons Discreet Underwear 3
Attends Pull-Ons Discreet Underwear 3 are discreet and comfortable pants with a silky soft fabric and superior fit and feel like regular underwear. They are developed for sensitive skin. They can easily be pulled up and down. The pants are designed for bladder weakness in men and women.
- Designed to provide a superior fit and feel similar to regular underwear
- Suitable for individuals experiencing light to moderate urinary incontinence
- Certified as harmless to human health by Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- The dermatological safety and tolerance of Attends Pull-Ons Discreet Underwear 3 L has been approved by the proderm Institute for Applied Dermatological Research
- Specifically developed to be gentle on sensitive skin
This pad is designed for individuals who want an all in one, simple and discreet solution and have the mobility to pull the pants up and down.
- Dual Core with acquisition layer provides extra absorbency in the centre of the pad which helps reduce the risk of leakage and keeps the skin dry.
- Soft leakage barriers reduce the risk of leakage
- Ultrasonic Bonding Technology without glue for increased softness
- Discreet fit and feel
- Fully elasticated waistband for a snug fit around your body
- 100% breathable for your wearing comfort
- Wetness indicator to show when the product needs changing.
How It Helps
Quick-Dry is the acquisition layer placed directly below the top sheet where the urine enters the pad. It quickly absorbs urine away from the skin and into the pad and prevents the urine returning to the surface. It can handle several gushes of urine without affecting how the pad works which results in skin dryness and leakage protection for the user.
Breathable material has the ability to allow air to flow through. The use of this material helps the skin to be exposed to air, which can stimulate skin health, without causing leakage.
The SAP in the core of the product locks urine away from the surface of the pad and from the skin, thereby reducing the risk of leakage. The more effectively urine is locked away inside the pad, the less risk of ammonia being formed. Ammonia is formed when urine comes into contact with oxygen and causes an unpleasant smell.