Attends Soft 7 Urinary Incontinence Pads
Attends Soft 7 are discreet absorbent pads designed to manage heavy bladder weakness, specially developed for sensitive skin.
• Body-shaped pads for heavy urinary incontinence
• Provides extra discretion with a discreet design
• Features a super soft unprinted top sheet
• Offers protection, confidence, and comfort
• Equipped with odour protection to prevent unpleasant smells
• Designed for sensitive skin
|Width||16.5cm / 6.5″|
|Length||47.5cm / 18.7″|
Attends Soft 7 is designed for women and men that are mobile and enjoy active lives, require a product with a high absorbency capacity.
- Anatomically shaped core for a close comfortable fit to the body to reduce the risk of leakage.
- Superabsorbent core with acquisition layer for leakage prevention, odour protection and a dry feeling against the skin.
- Soft foam elastics helps to provide a natural cup shape for improved fit and leakage protection.
- White breathable back sheet for improved comfort, discretion and skin health.
- Fixation tape allows the pad to be worn with close fitting underwear for extra discretion.
- Active Zone – where most absorption is needed.
How It Helps
Active Zone is the name given to the central part of the pad (also referred to as Mid 50) that contains a relatively high percentage of the raw materials Fluff and SAP compared to the edges (front and back) of the pad. It is generally accepted that the ‘pee point’ is situated in the centre of the pad which is why there is a need for high absorption and containment in this part of the product.
Quick-Dry is the acquisition layer placed directly below the top sheet where the urine enters the pad. It quickly absorbs urine away from the skin and into the pad and prevents the urine returning to the surface. It can handle several gushes of urine without affecting how the pad works which results in skin dryness and leakage protection for the user.
Breathable material has the ability to allow air to flow through. The use of this material helps the skin to be exposed to air, which can stimulate skin health, without causing leakage.
The SAP in the core of the product locks urine away from the surface of the pad and from the skin, thereby reducing the risk of leakage. The more effectively urine is locked away inside the pad, the less risk of ammonia being formed. Ammonia is formed when urine comes into contact with oxygen and causes an unpleasant smell.
The core technology with the curly fibre acquisition layer helps to guarantee a low pH which is similar to the skin. This helps to protect the skin and ensures improved skin health.
Attends products are tested and approved to be skin friendly by proderm, Institute for Applied Dermatological Research, Hamburg, Germany.