Attends Contours Regular 5
Attends Contours Regular 5 is a body shaped pad designed to manage moderate urinary incontinence. Featuring a wetness indicator, this pad is designed to help you identify when the pad should be changed, helping individuals and carers get the most from each pad.
- Pads designed for moderate urinary incontinence.
- Soft leg elastics to reduce the risk of leakage.
- Poly back sheet.
- Odour protection to reduce the risk of unpleasant smells.
- To be used in combination with Attends fixation pants.
This is for individuals that experience larger gushes of urine all the time during the day and night. They have a sudden need to go to the toilet but don’t always make it in time.
- Anatomically shaped core for a close comfortable fit.
- Wetness indicator acts as a guide to when the pad requires changing.
- White waterproof back sheet
- Soft leg elastics reduces the risk of leakage.
- Superabsorbent core with acquisition layer for improved leakage protection, skin dryness and odour protection.
- Fixation tape allows the pad to be worn with close fitting underwear for extra discretion.
- The product absorbency level is printed on the fixation tape.
How It Helps
Quick-Dry is the acquisition layer placed directly below the top sheet where the urine enters the pad. It quickly absorbs urine away from the skin and into the pad and prevents the urine returning to the surface. It can handle several gushes of urine without affecting how the pad works which results in skin dryness and leakage protection for the user.
The SAP in the core of the product locks urine away from the surface of the pad and from the skin, thereby reducing the risk of leakage. The more effectively urine is locked away inside the pad, the less risk of ammonia being formed. Ammonia is formed when urine comes into contact with oxygen and causes an unpleasant smell.
The core technology with the curly fibre acquisition layer helps to guarantee a low pH which is similar to the skin. This helps to protect the skin and ensures improved skin health.
Attends products are tested and approved to be skin friendly by proDERM, Institute for Applied Dermatological Research, Hamburg, Germany