Attends Soft 3+ Extra Plus
Attends Soft 3+ Extra are discreet absorbent pads designed to manage very light bladder weakness, specially developed for sensitive skin.
- Designed for managing very light bladder weakness
- Body shaped and discreet to provide extra discretion
- Features a super soft, unprinted top sheet for added comfort
- Provides odour protection to prevent unpleasant smells
- Suitable for individuals with sensitive skin. This discreet pad is designed for active women that require very light protection throughout the day and occasionally experience a few drops or gushes of urine leakage when sneezing, laughing, coughing or during physical activity.
This pad is designed for those who want light protection throughout the day and that often experience small to larger gushes of urine every day, and sometimes during the night. Also recommended for women and men who experience urine leakages as a sudden urge to go to the toilet, but don’t always make it in time.
Features of Attends Soft 3+
- Anatomically shaped core for a close comfortable fit to the body to reduce the risk of leakage.
- Superabsorbent core with acquisition layer for leakage prevention, odour protection and a dry feeling against the skin.
- Soft foam elastics helps to provide a natural cup shape for improved fit and leakage protection.
- White breathable back sheet for improved comfort, discretion and skin health.
- Fixation tape allows the pad to be worn in the user’s own close-fitting underwear.
- Single wrapped for improved hygiene and discretion.
- Active Zone – where most absorption is needed.
How It Helps
Active Zone is the name given to the central part of the pad (also referred to as Mid 50) that contains a relatively high percentage of the raw materials Fluff and SAP compared to the edges (front and back) of the pad. It is generally accepted that the ‘pee point’ is situated in the centre of the pad which is why there is a need for high absorption and containment in this part of the product.
Quick-Dry is the acquisition layer placed directly below the top sheet where the urine enters the pad. It quickly absorbs urine away from the skin and into the pad and prevents the urine returning to the surface. It can handle several gushes of urine without affecting how the pad works which results in skin dryness and leakage protection for the user.
Breathable material has the ability to allow air to flow through. The use of this material helps the skin to be exposed to air, which can stimulate skin health, without causing leakage.
The SAP in the core of the product locks urine away from the surface of the pad and from the skin, thereby reducing the risk of leakage. The more effectively urine is locked away inside the pad, the less risk of ammonia being formed. Ammonia is formed when urine comes into contact with oxygen and causes an unpleasant smell.
Super Soft Top Sheet
The super soft top sheet has a silky soft feel which is kind on the skin. It has hydrophilic properties which quickly allows the urine to pass into the acquisition layer and then into the absorbent core.
The products are single wrapped in a nonwoven wrapper which protects the pads from dust/dirt after the bag has been opened. The single wrap also provides discretion.
Attends products are tested and approved to be skin friendly by proderm, Institute for Applied Dermatological Research, Hamburg, Germany.