Attends Flex 9
Attends Flex 9 all-in-one belted pad is designed to manage heavy bladder or bowel incontinence (urinary or faecal incontinence). A flexible fixation system allows the belt to be fitted snugly around the waist before fitting the pad, and the elastic waistband provides a close and comfortable fit whilst preventing leaks. Wetness indicator on the back sheet helps individuals and carers get the most from each pad.
- Specifically created to handle heavy cases of urinary and/or fecal incontinence, these products are all-in-one with belted features.
- Comes with an easy-to-use flexible fixation system.
- Provides enhanced skin comfort through a breathable textile back sheet.
- Features a dual-core that effectively minimizes the likelihood of leakage and maintains dryness for the skin.
This pad is designed for people with little to no control of their bladder or bowel. A great product for those experiencing nighttime bedwetting and leaks.
- White breathable back sheet for improved comfort, discretion and skin health.
- Wetness indicator acts as a guide to when the pad requires changing.
- Elasticated waist front and back for improved fit and leakage protection.
- Flexible fixation system allows the belt to be fitted snugly around the waist before fitting the pad for ease of fitting.
- Curved leg elastics for improved fit and leakage protection.
- Leakage barriers reduce the risk of leakage.
- Anatomically shaped core for a close comfortable fit.
- Superabsorbent core with acquisition layer for improved leakage protection, skin dryness and odour protection.
- Size and absorbency level is printed on the back sheet for easy identification.
How It Helps
Active Zone is the name given to the central part of the pad (also referred to as Mid 50) that contains a relatively high percentage of the raw materials Fluff and SAP compared to the edges (front and back) of the pad. It is generally accepted that the ‘pee point’ is situated in the centre of the pad which is why there is a need for high absorption and containment in this part of the product.
Quick-Dry is the acqusition layer placed directly below the top sheet where the urine enters the pad. It quicly absorbs urine away from the skin and into the pad and prevents the urine returning to the surface. It can handle several gushes of urine without affecting how the pad works which results in skin dryness and leakage protection for the user.
Breathable material has the ability to allow air to flow through. The use of this material helps the skin to be exposed to air, which can stimulate skin health, without causing leakage.
The SAP in the core of the product locks urine away from the surface of the pad and from the skin, thereby reducing the risk of leakage. The more effectively urine is locked away inside the pad, the less risk of ammonia being formed. Ammonia is formed when urine comes into contact with oxygen and causes an unpleasant smell.
The core technology with the curly fibre acquisition layer helps to guarantee a low pH which is similar to the skin. This helps to protect the skin and ensures improved skin health.
Attends products are tested and approved to be skin friendly by proDERM, Institute for Applied Dermatological Research, Hamburg, Germany.