Clinell Wipes – Pack of 200 CW200
Clinell Wipes Antibacterial/Antimicrobial Disinfection Multi Surface Wet Wipes (200 Wipes per Pack).
As used by healthcare providers and NHS Clinell is a trusted brand
These Clinell Wipes Universal sanitising wipes are designed to be used in a variety of situations including the disinfection and cleaning of non-invasive medical surfaces and equipment.
Keeping surfaces and equipment clean is a vital part of infection control and the Clinell sanitising wipes aim to make the process quicker and easier for busy staff. The formula used for all Clinell wipes contains a mix of biocides with different mechanisms of action to help prevent bacterial resistance and superbug formation, replacing the need for surface sprays and detergents.
These Clinell sanitising wipes will help protect both patients and staff from infection by making cleaning faster and more effective so that you have more time for patient care and preparation. Safe for use on a variety of surfaces such as rubber, plastic and metal as well as being ideal for sanitising mattresses and similar surfaces which are prone to bacteria.
Clinell Universal wipes are an essential part of any cleaning kit thanks to their bactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal and tuberculocidal properties. Clinell Universal sanitising wipes are also dermatologically tested, making them safe for use when cleaning hands or disinfecting equipment that may come into contact with a patient’s skin.
You can use these versatile sanitising wipes to wipe down non-invasive medical devices including stethoscopes, ECG machines, ultrasound transducers, pulse oximeter probes, doppler probes, incubators, blood pressure machines, blood pressure cuffs, radiology equipment and much more.
- DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED – Contains aloe vera and moisturisers; these multi-purpose wipes are dermatologically tested and proven to be kind and safe to use on skin
- EFFECTIVE IN 10 SECONDS – Clinell’s disinfectant wipes are fast and effective, proven to kill bacteria in 10 seconds in dirty conditions and are effective against most viruses within one minute
- KILLS AT LEAST 99.99% – Clinell’s cleaning wipes are effective against a wide range of micro-organisms including MSRA, NOROVIRUS, HIV, FLU, and more from 30 seconds
- PREMIUM PACKAGING – Clinell’s disinfecting wipes are dispensed one at a time, with a moisture lock lid, so the next wipe does not dry out which commonly occurs with pack dispensers
- DESIGNED BY DOCTORS – Trusted by healthcare professionals and the NHS
- MULTI-PURPOSE – Clinell’s Universal Wipes clean and disinfect all surfaces in a single step, replacing the need for different types of wipes and surface cleaners